Last Modified: July 16, 2014
(the "Portal"), how we use such information, with whom we share it, how we protect it, and the choices we offer you regarding our collection and use of such information.
Types of Information We Do Not Collect
We do not require any of the following types of information and specifically request you do not – and in certain instances require you to commit that you will not – provide such information to Prosci:
Types of Information We Collect
- any data or information that can be used to locate a natural person at a specific time,
- national identification, passport details, social security number or driver’s license number (or foreign country equivalent);
- demographic or behavioral data about a natural person;
- “protected health information” as such term is defined under the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), as amended, and the regulations promulgated under HIPAA;
- NPPI (“nonpublic personal information,” as such term is defined in the U.S. Federal Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999, as amended) and the regulations promulgated under that act, and shall also refer to any information subject to Section 628 of the U.S. Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act of 1970, as amended, or any regulations or guidelines promulgated under that section;
- any trade secret of any company, person or entity as protected by applicable law; and/or
- any substantially equivalent concept to any of the foregoing whether or not defined or regulated by any applicable law.
We may collect personal information from you, meaning information about you that can uniquely identify you, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number if you choose to provide us with such information. We may also collect information about you that does not uniquely identify you, such as demographic information and information related to your account settings and preferences, if you choose to provide us with such information. We collect such information in various ways, including if you:
- place an order for products, materials or services on the Portal;
- request information from the Portal via email or by filling in a form on the Portal;
- register for an account or subscribe to opt-in mailing lists on the Portal;
- participate in a survey; and/or
- send email from the Portal or if you use the Portal’s functionality to share Portal pages with a friend, colleague or business associate.
In addition, when you visit Portal, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A "cookie" is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. The information we may collect by automated means may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- information about the devices you use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the type of the device, its operating system type and web browser);
- dates, times and duration of visits to our Portal (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor); and
- information on actions taken on our Portal (such as page views and site navigation patterns).
. Other than that, we do not collect personal information about your online activities.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- manage and maintain your Portal account;
- provide products or services you request;
- understand your needs and interests and tailor the Portal and our products and services accordingly;
- maintain a record of your transactions on the Portal;
- respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- communicate with you about our products and services and our offers, events, and promotions;
- optimize your shopping experience;
- operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
, before purchasing any products or services on the Portal.
Information We Share
We offer you the following choices about what information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Cookies. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the Portal’s features.
Marketing Emails. You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our marketing emails or by adjusting your email preferences using your account on the Portal.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into your account on the Portal and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Portal is not directed to, and Prosci does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Prosci has reasonable security measures in place in an effort to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective.
Attn: Legal Department
1367 S. Garfield Avenue
Loveland, Colorado 80537